Corporate Services offers efficient management of finances and helps you maximize your return on business account balances, while giving you the power to move, manage and monitor your money — anytime, anywhere.
Manage your business accounts anywhere, anytime with this secure, convenient and easy-to-use service.
- Monitor account balance information
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions
- Create domestic and international wires
- Export account transaction detail (for automated reconciliation)
- Place inter-account transfers
- Issue stop payments
- Download account history into QuickBooks® or Quicken® software programs or several other formats, including spreadsheet and text files
Just to make sure you’re up to speed on all the service offers, a Camden National Corporate Services specialist will come to your business to demonstrate the extensive capabilities of Business Online Banking. Or, you can stop by any Camden National Bank branch for a personal demonstration.
Sign up for Business Online Banking, at any Camden National Bank branch or by contacting our Customer Assistance Center at 800-860-8821.
Please see our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure.
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of using a Visa Debit Card® for making business purchases.
- Access up to eight linked Camden National Bank checking, savings and loan accounts
- You and authorized employees can use this card for purchases
- Limits can be set per card providing your business extra security
Stop in to any branch to request a debit card for your business.
ACH is a means by which you can transfer money on your company’s behalf to other financial institutions from your Camden National Bank business account. Benefits of this convenient fund transfer option include,
- Payroll can be automatically deposited into employees’ account(s) at their banks
- Vendor expenses can be made as recurring payments
- Funds can be transferred between Camden National Bank accounts or from accounts at Camden National Bank to other financial institutions
- Make corporate, federal and state tax payments electronically
- Exchange purchase orders, invoices, bills of lading and other business documents using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Each year, NACHA - the Electronic Payments Association - publishes a complete guide to the rules governing the ACH Network. All ACH Originators are required by NACHA to be aware of and abide by the rules, and Camden National Bank is pleased to provide you with two options for reviewing them:
- You can review them online at http://www.achrulesonline.org/index.aspx where you will be prompted to complete a simple registration process when you arrive at the NACHA site.
- Or, if you are a Camden National Bank ACH originating customer who would prefer to receive a discounted, $20.00 paper copy of the Rules Book, you can do so by requesting a copy via a Camden National Online Business Banking secure message addressed to "ACH Processing Services." If this option appeals to you, please note that your account will be charged.
Gain a better understanding of your account activity and minimize or offset bank service fees.
- To save your business money, a premium earnings credit rate can be calculated on collected balances in your business checking account to offset maintenance, transaction and corporate service fees
- Receive a consolidated relationship and individual analysis statement for all checking account activity and related fees
A convenient way to earn interest income on excess balances in your business checking account.
- Excess funds are automatically transferred from the business checking accounts into an overnight investment account or your line of credit
- Interest is paid on the amount invested and the rate varies based on market conditions
- Minimize interest expense with a line of credit sweep
If you handle a high volume of checks at your business, you can reduce the time and costs associated with handling paper checks and optimize check clearing by scanning checks and submitting your deposits digitally.
- In-person installation and training provided by Camden National Bank
- Deposit checks to multiple Camden National Bank business checking accounts, using one scanner
- Scan invoice slips or remittance coupons to automate the processing and collection of payment data
- Export data to reduce administrative time in posting accounts receivable
See Flash Presentation for a quick demonstration of Deposit Connect.
Reduce financial risk associated with transportation of deposits.
- Bonded couriers provide transportation of your deposits to the bank for processing and petty cash orders from the bank to your business
Manage your receivables with the convenience and security of a United States Post Office box in your business name. Mail is received directly by Camden National Bank, opened and sorted for processing twice each business day.
- Reduce internal costs and possibly improve funds availability.
- Provides online web access for research capability to imaged items and remittance documents
- Daily electronic data files are provided to interface with your accounts receivable system
- Outsource collection of accounts receivable to reduce mail, processing and collection float time
Give your customers more purchasing options.
- Guaranteed payment for your business
- Competitive pricing and flexible options
- Credit Card equipment available
- Process credit card payments online
- Design and create gift cards for your business
Reduce audit time, expense, and increase internal controls.
- Full Reconciliation, Partial Reconciliation, Deposit Reconciliation, and Positive Pay services are available
Identify and reduce check fraud and check errors quickly.
- Compares checks presented for payment against your electronic check issuance file to identify unauthorized payments
- View and make the decision to accept or reject items through Business Online Banking
- Also offered: Teller Positive Pay — matches checks presented over-the-counter at any Camden National Bank branch to your issue file prior to cashing the check
To prevent unauthorized ACH transactions from unexpectedly settling against your account, choose between the following ACH Fraud Control options.
- ACH Block — returns all ACH debits or credits attempting to post to an ACH blocked account
- ACH Positive Pay — accepts authorized ACH transactions based on your list of designated originators
If you have additional questions or would like to utilize corporate services with your business checking account, please contact a member of Corporate Services at (800) 860-8821, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local branch.