Camden, Maine, May 23, 2012 – Gregory A. Dufour, president and chief executive officer of Camden National Corporation, announced promotions for five individuals in recognition of their outstanding commitment and contributions to the Company.
“I’m pleased to announce several promotions which reflect the high level of performance of these individuals, as well as their commitment to developing their careers at Camden National,” said Dufour. “Each of these individuals plays a vital role in the success of the organization and demonstrates their commitment to our customers and what it means to be a trustworthy partner each and every day.”
Newly Appointed Officers:
- Sheri Bartlett, based in Rockland, was named Retail Banking Officer. Bartlett has been with the Bank since 1989 and was recognized for her technical skills and commitment to her customers, which have made her a leader within her branch.
- Laurie Bridge, manager of Camden National’s Hampden and Hermon offices, was named Retail Banking Officer. Bridge has been part of the Camden National family since 2010 and was recognized for exceeding her branch goals and for coaching her staff to reach the same high level of success.
- Beth Rogers, a commercial loan administrator based in Rockland, was named Commercial Banking Officer. Rogers, who has been with Camden National since 1984, was recognized for being a trustworthy, responsible and dependable business partner.
Other individuals who received promotions:
- Tori Stewart, project manager for Acadia Trust in Portland, was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Stewart, who has been with Acadia Trust since 2003, was recognized for her leadership skills as well as her ability to support all employees of Acadia Trust.
- Susan Weber, an asset quality officer at the Company’s service center, was named Vice President. Weber, who has been with Camden National since 2010, was recognized for exceeding leadership and goal achievement expectations and for serving as a mentor to other employees.
About Camden National Corporation
Camden National Corporation, recently recognized by Forbes magazine as one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies,” is the holding company employing more than 400 Maine residents for two financial services companies including Camden National Bank and the wealth management company, Acadia Trust, N.A. Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank with a network of 38 banking offices throughout Maine. Acadia Trust offers investment management and fiduciary services with offices in Portland and Ellsworth. Located at Camden National Bank, Camden Financial Consultants offers full-service brokerage and insurance services.