Manufacturers Our Industry Expertise
We recognize the unique business challenges and opportunities manufacturers face. That’s why we’ve designed a comprehensive suite of financial solutions delivered by a team of senior bankers who have significant experience and extensive industry knowledge. We work closely with you to understand your goals and provide customized, competitive solutions to meet your financial needs.
Capital to grow your businessOur team brings local market knowledge to customize financing packages that align your capital needs with your goals.
- Asset-based lines of credit for essential working capital to support growth
- Up to 100% equipment financing for capital investments to remain efficient and competitive
- Commercial real estate lending for new facilities, expansion or refinancing existing debt
- Succession & acquisition financing and guidance when bringing on new partners or advancing your growth
Solutions specific to your needsOur robust products and services are customized to make banking easier, faster and more convenient.
- Tiered business checking and interest bearing accounts that support businesses of all sizes
- Comprehensive Treasury Management services to address your unique cash management needs
- Foreign exchange, online foreign currency payments and foreign currency risk management options
- Global trade services, including documentary collections standby and import-export letters of credit
- Wealth management, investment management and trust services for both institutions and individuals*
*Not FDIC Insured
Why manufacturing companies choose us
We are committed to providing personal attention, financial tools and local decision-making from knowledgeable bankers who live and work in your community. All backed by the strength and stability of a trusted financial institution that has served customers for over 145 years.
We have found Camden National Bank to be a true partner in the success of Mathews Brothers Company. We grow our own business by the examples we see around us. Camden National Bank is one of those examples.
- Mathews Brothers Company