Pay Up from Camden National Bank
Securely send money to friends and family instantly.
Whether they’ve foot the bill or you’re just trying to get money to your son or daughter while they’re away, our new “Pay Up” service makes squaring up with friends and funding family as fast as a debit card payment.
Time to pay up? All you need is the email address or mobile phone number of the person you’d like to pay - no need to share account numbers.
Pay anyone from within online and mobile banking using your debit card number.
The money will move instantly when collected using an eligible debit card.
How it works:
- Log in to online or mobile banking and select “Pay a Friend” under the Transactions menu
- Enter your Camden National Bank debit card number (you’ll only need this the first time and it will be there as an option for you to pay from the next time)
- Enter your friend or family member’s email address or mobile phone number and the amount you’d like to pay them
- Authorize the transaction using your debit card PIN and the money is on its way!
What will I need in order to use Pay Up?
There’s very little that you’ll need. The idea is that it’s supposed to be simple!
- A Camden National Bank online banking account or our mobile app
- A Camden National Bank debit card linked to a personal checking account with us
- Friends! Or at least someone you know well enough to have their cell phone number or email
For additional questions, please see our FAQs.
Need access to online or mobile banking, or a debit card? You can enroll now for our online and mobile services, download our iOS or Android app anytime, or contact our Customer Relations team 24/7 at 800-860-8821 to request a debit card.
Don’t know your friends contact information by heart? No worries. If it’s in your phone, you’ll simply need to update your Camden National Bank mobile app to the latest version and you’ll be able to access your contacts when you go to “Pay a Friend” on our mobile app.