Telephone Banking at Camden National gives you the convenience of banking from wherever you are by using your touch-tone or mobile phone.
- The ability to check your account balances
- The ability to transfer funds between your Camden National accounts
- The ability to make loan payments
- The ability to obtain current rate information
How to Use Telephone Banking
Telephone Banking is automatically available with your Camden National accounts.
- Call us at 207-236-7874 or 800-887-7874 from any touch-tone or mobile phone
- Select the option you would like from the automated menu
- Enter your account number
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN). The first time you use Telephone Banking, your PIN will be the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number. You then will have the option to change your PIN to a number you select.
How can we help you?
Contact Camden National Bank today at 800-860-8821, or send us an email.