Your card transactions are monitored 24/7, 365 days
Our fraud analysts are always on the look-out for:
- Purchases outside your normal purchasing patterns
- Unusual time frames and geographic locations
- Purchase patterns that are consistent with trends of previously identified fraud
Contacting you quickly is critical
If our fraud monitoring systems detect suspicious activity on your account we’ll attempt to contact you to confirm whether you authorized the transactions. For the fastest resolution, you can respond directly to our Fraud Center, who may contact you in one of these ways:
- Email, 24/7
- Text, 24/7
- Recorded message or live phone calls between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm, from 800-417-4592 (please save this number on your phone as “Fraud Center” so you recognize it if we call)
Important: Our Fraud Center will never ask to you provide your account number or password.
You can help
Call us at 800-860-8821, or send us a secure message in online banking, to:
- Confirm the best cell and home phone numbers for you
- Provide us with the email address you check most often
- Let us know if you have any upcoming travel plans; specifically if your card will be used outside of your normal patterns
- Notify us right away if you suspect fraud on your account. Zero liability1 means that you won’t be held liable for the unauthorized use of your debit card if you notify the bank quickly so we can help.
1Please refer to your Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.