Camden, Maine – October 7, 2016 – Camden National Bank recently celebrated and honored the extraordinary efforts of its employees and officers at the company’s annual Employee Appreciation Event, held at the Augusta Civic Center in Augusta on September 28th. The annual event draws hundreds of employees from the bank’s 63 locations and recognizes exceptional commitment to customer service and the core values of the organization: honesty and integrity, trust, service, responsibility and excellence.
"Camden National Bank believes in providing meaningful experiences for its customers, and we know that it all starts with our employees whose dedication and energy sets us apart. This annual event lets us celebrate their remarkable accomplishments as well as show our gratitude for their hard work.” said Greg Dufour, president and chief executive officer of Camden National Bank.
He continued, “I count myself as extremely fortunate to work with such wonderful and dedicated individuals. Each one of our employees embodies the bank’s commitment to outstanding customer service and community values.”
Awards presented throughout the evening honored individuals and officers for their commitment to customers, fellow employees, shareholders, the community, and the overall success of Camden National Bank. This year’s recipients included:
- Employee of the Year - Kathleen Dodge (Branch Operations, Portland)
- Officer of the Year - Josh Nash (Information Technology, Bangor)
- Commitment to Core Values - Kate Bellmore (Human Resources, Rockport) and Suzanne Cifaldo (Branch Operations, Rockport)
- Commitment to the Customer - Brent Grace (Customer Assistance, Rockport) and Libby Arrico (Credit Administration, Bangor)
- Commitment to the Community - MaryBeth Munroe (Kennebunk banking center) and Nancy Tracy (Retail Regional Manager – Central Region, Waterville)
- Commitment to the Employee - Katie Rose (Commercial Loan Administration, Rockport) and Michelle Dunn (Stakeholder Development, Rockport)
- Commitment to Internal Service - Andrew Eugley (Loan Servicing, Rockport)
- Bob Daigle Award for Achievement through Innovation - Megan Kennedy (Deposit Services, Rockport)
- Commitment to the Shareholder - Ray Jean (Project Management, Gardiner) and Al Butler (Collections, Gardiner).
Added Dufour, “These awards are so much more than recognition for a job well done, they represent a deep understanding and alignment with what makes Camden National Bank different. It reinforces what it is to be a community bank, and trusted partner to the people we serve.”
Employee of the Year Award
- Kathleen Dodge, branch operations supervisor in the Portland banking center, received this year’s Employee of the Year Award for her ability to provide outstanding service to both customers and fellow employees, implementing tools and processes to improve customer experience, serve as the “go to” person for customers and colleagues alike, be a great team player, and consistently lead by example.
Officer of the Year Award
- Josh Nash, vice president, information technology, received this year’s Officer of the Year Award for being a strong leader and trusted advisor who works diligently to provide exceptional service while juggling a complex workload, playing critical roles on various project teams, managing system upgrades and launches, and continually supporting other departments to ensure the best internal and external experience.
Commitment to Core Values Award
- Kate Bellmore, talent acquisition specialist, received this year’s Commitment to Core Values Award for her ability to provide outstanding service to fellow employees, serve as a trusted partner who always takes time to listen, empower others and help them grow and develop in their careers.
- Suzanne Cifaldo, vice president of branch operations, received this year’s officer-level Commitment to Core Values Award for serving as a forward-thinking and supportive leader and trusted advisor, displaying tireless drive and dedication, and exemplifying professionalism, dedication and commitment regardless of the job at hand.
Commitment to the Customer Award
- Brent Grace, senior customer assistance center specialist, received this year’s Commitment to the Customer Award for his ability to always keep the customer top of mind, demonstrating patience, and taking extra steps to ensure seamless service for all customers.
- Libby Arrico, vice president, credit administration, received this year’s officer-level Commitment to the Customer Award for her ability to go above and beyond to meet customer needs and create positive customer experiences, turn challenges into opportunities, and serve as a respected and valued leader.
Commitment to the Community Award
- MaryBeth Munroe, customer sales & service consultant in the Kennebunk banking center, received this year’s Commitment to the Community Award for serving as a tireless steward for her community, organizing the bank’s involvement in local community events, and being a dedicated volunteer who is always willing to give her time and energy to numerous organizations.
- Nancy Tracy, senior vice president & retail regional manager for the Central Region, received this year’s officer-level Commitment to the Community Award for supporting the Central Maine region in creating lasting community partnerships and empowering her employees to give back to their communities through creative and fun fundraising efforts.
Commitment to the Employee Award
- Katie Rose, commercial loan administrator, received this year’s Commitment to the Employee Award for her “can do” attitude and her ability to build collaborative relationships, consistently deliver on commitments, and being a trusted and valued member of the team.
- Michelle Dunn, assistant vice president & senior education specialist, received this year’s officer-level Commitment to the Employee Award for serving as a trusted resource, creating outstanding learning experiences for fellow employees, and educating representatives on critical systems throughout the organization.
Commitment to Internal Service Award (Employee)
- Andrew Eugley, senior loan servicing specialist, received this year’s Commitment to Internal Service Award for working with other departments to solve problems, build efficiencies and improve workflow, providing excellent internal service, and improving processes to help fellow employees.
Bob Daigle Award for Achievement through Innovation (Officer)
- Megan Kennedy, deposit services officer, received this year’s Bob Daigle Award for Achievement through Innovation for being a champion of change, collaborating to find new and improved solutions to existing processes, leveraging technology to create efficiencies, and finding creative solutions to increase productivity.
Commitment to the Shareholder Award
- Ray Jean, project manager, received this year’s Commitment to the Shareholder Award for his ability to carefully evaluate all options to find the best solution, collaborate to establish best practices for launching new products and services, and explore ways to gain efficiencies to help improve the company as a whole.
- Al Butler, senior vice president of the special assets group, received this year’s officer-level Commitment to the Shareholder Award for serving as a creative problem solver, outstanding leader, and a valued resource for many areas of the bank.
About Camden National Bank
Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank that offers state-of-the-art online and mobile banking resources through a network of 63 banking centers and 85 ATMs in Maine, as well as lending offices in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Headquartered in Camden, Maine, the bank employs over 650 people who are dedicated to providing the best banking experience for customers every day. To learn more, visit www.CamdenNational.com.