Experience. Knowledge. Relationship.
Improve cash flow and liquidity, increase efficiency, and mitigate risk. This is what we help you do. Our team has the collective background to understand the nuances and unique objectives of how a given business works. Whether you’re looking to grow locally or internationally, we’ll provide guidance on how our products and services can best work for your business.
Manage and Improve Liquidity
Automatically invest idle funds into a variety of investment and credit sweep services, including our FDIC Insured Cash Sweep (ICS®) account.
Manage liquidity using TreasuryLink™, our cash
management system that lets you:
- Track accounts from any device
- Securely manage cash flow with customizable reports and automated alerts
- Remotely execute multi-transfers and multi-wire transfers including international wires, notifications and more
Control Payables and Accelerate Receivables
Make collecting customer payments faster and managing expenses more efficient by streamlining the process with:
- ACH and EDI services
- Online domestic and international wires
- Purchase cards and merchant services
- Remote deposit capture
- Lockbox and cash vault
- Deposit and check reconciliation services
Learn more >
Protect Your Funds
Get enhanced controls over paper and electronic payments so you can review suspicious items before payment is released. Solutions include:
- ACH filters and blocks
- Positive pay to monitor check payments
- Online and mobile security alerts
- Online controls to match your company policy
Business Across Borders
Taking your business abroad takes a unique set of skills and strategy. Our international expertise will:
- Help you maximize international opportunities. Our SWIFT code, CDNAUS3C, makes receiving U.S. funds from overseas easier, faster and more accurate.
- Provide guidance on payment and collection options to help mitigate foreign exchange risk and get you paid.
- Make the complexities of the global economy easier to manage with a suite of foreign exchange and payment trade solutions, including letters of credit and documentary collections
Meet our Treasury Management Sales Advisors
Treasury Management & Government Banking, SVP
2 Canal Plaza
Portland, ME 04101
VP, Sr. Treasury Management Sales Advisor
Joshua Adams, AAP
AVP, Treasury Management Sales Advisor