Things you may be wondering - answered!
Learn more about common questions we receive here at Camden National Bank. Please select the topic and question below to get answers to our most commonly asked questions!
- How do I get Online Banking?
- Is Online Banking required before I can use Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my Login ID/Password. What should I do?
- Not all functionality seems to be working when I access Online Banking through my tablet or smartphone browser. Why?
- Is there a cutoff time to ensure payments I make through “Transactions” > “Pay Bills” will be sent same day?
- Can I cancel or place a stop payment on a bill payment?
- Can I set up alerts from my smartphone, tablet or computer?
- Can I export transactions from Online Banking?
- How can I consolidate and manage all of my Camden National Bank and non-Camden National Bank accounts in one place?
- What is Mobile Deposit?
- What are the Mobile Deposit limits?
- Is Mobile Deposit secure?
- What types of checks can I deposit and do they need to be endorsed?
- What do I do with the check after using Mobile Deposit?
- When will my mobile deposits be available?
- Why does my check capture keep failing and how will I know if my deposit doesn’t submit successfully?
- What is a Secure Access Code?
- How long should I wait for a Secure Access Cost to be delivered?
- Why does the system tell me the Secure Access Code is expired or invalid?
- Am I able to add additional email addresses or phone numbers for secure access delivery?
- Should I register more than one computer and will I need to register every time I login?
- I have already registered my computer, but when I enter my login information Online Banking prompts me to have a Secure Access Code delivered. What’s going on?
- How do I prevent cookies from being deleted on my computer?
- How can I get a new debit card?
- How do I activate my new Camden National Bank debit card?
- How do I select a PIN for a new or existing debit card?
- Do you monitor my card for suspicious activity?
- What should I do if I see debit card transactions on my account that I didn’t make?
- Why is my debit card also called a chip card?
- Where can I use my debit card with a chip?
- How does the chip make my debit card more secure?
- Will I need to use my PIN or sign for chip card transactions?
- Chip card glossary
What PIN do I enter to authorize the transaction?
How do I cancel a payment?
What if I forget my PIN to authorize the payment?
Is there a limit to the amount of money I can send using Pay Up?
What will my friend need to do to receive the money?
Will it cost my friend or me anything to use Camden National Bank’s Pay Up service?
When will my friend get the money?
Does my friend need to be a customer of Camden National Bank?
What if my friend gets a message saying that his/her debit card isn’t eligible to receive funds?
What happens if the person I pay doesn’t collect the money?
- Need to report a lost or stolen card?
- What types of credit cards does Camden National Bank offer?
- How do I know which credit card is best for me?
- Can I combine rewards if I have a Camden National Bank Visa card and a Camden National Bank American Express card?
- Do Camden National Bank credit cards come with EMV chip technology?
- Does Camden National Bank offer business credit cards?